New Church Windows
These beautiful windows were rescued from a closed church in Pennsylvania.In preparing for our new parish church, we were able to obtain eleven windows from a parish in Philadelphia that was being closed due to a consolidation of local parishes. The windows were made in 1889 by the F.X. Zettler Studio in Munich, Germany, and installed in the newly dedicated Our Lady of the Rosary parish in West Philadelphia. There are ten widows (136 x 58) each representing one of the five Sorrowful Mysteries and the five Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary. There is also one large rose widow (140 in diameter), which will be the main window of the church’s front facade. These windows are beautiful masterpieces of art and faith. The Knights of Columbus have given a special gift towards the main rose window in remembrance of the knights and their families of our parish, both living and deceased.